HELLO ALL!
It's time for more FOOTBALL! We went down to Salt Lake Friday afternoon for pizza and football. Daren made homemade pizza for my family...and Shannon. It was DELICIOUS, as usual! After eating pizza we headed over to Cottonwood for Shane's homecoming game.
Cottonwood played Skyline this week and WE WON! It was a great game, not only because we won, but because it was the first time in over 20 years that Cottonwood has BEAT Skyline! It was so awesome!Baby Sophie. I really love her.
GO COLTS! I was so happy Shan was able to make it! I heart her. Thanks for the bunny ears baby. :)
Shan, this is our "good" picture. I uploaded it and realized it's BLURRY!
So intense, talking to dad.
Family photo...with an awesome light! We'll have to try again the next time we are down!
My mom sent me these pictures. Isn't Shane so cute?! And so old! I can't believe he is going to graduate this year! I will probably cry.
Saturday my mom and I went to a baby shower for 2 of my cousins. One already had her baby, the other is due in about 3 weeks. My cousin due in 3 weeks didn't make it. Her baby is sitting on a nerve and she can barely walk. Hopefully that baby comes out soon! I only got a picture of the cake. Lame, I know.
Sardine Canyon is starting to change colors and it is SO BEAUTIFUL! I love this time of year. We are going up the canyon tomorrow to take some family photos...well at least try! Hopefully they turn out super!
We got a new calling today. We were talking to the bishop before sacrament and he told us they has something in mind for us but to relax and enjoy conference and then they would get a hold of us. While Daren and I were waiting for sacrament to start he leaned over and said he hoped it wasn't to be on the Activities Committee. WELL! After Sunday School one of the bishopric counselors came up and asked if he could talk to us. Guess what our calling is?!? ACTIVITIES COMMITTEE!! I was laughing so hard! They want us to be in charge of the Road Show...which is on NOVEMBER 7TH! Originally they told us it would be on the 21st, but tonight we were informed it was bumped up to the 7th. Pray for us.... We really are excited though!
This week is a short week for me. No school Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I'm pretty excited about it. I've got a list of things to do! Including, but not limited to, putting up my fall decor and watching Grey's Anatomy from last week. Yes, I know. I have high priorities!
9.27.2009
homecoming and a new calling
Posted by Ash at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Damn! The 1 good picture of us and its blurry! I wonder if were cursed?
Good luck with the road show! I know you guys will do a great job.
Post a Comment