Yesterday Daren turned the big 2.9.!
I LOVE birthdays! And Daren took such good care of me on my birthday I wanted to do the same in return!
I got up early and made him some orange rolls and we had breakfast together. LUCKILY my little man was sick (not lucky for him...it actually really sucks that he is sick) so I got a TON of things done during the day. I would have NEVER been able to get everything done if I had to work a full day. ANYWHO! I took Daren and James to lunch. James and Susi feed my husband lunch everyday so I returned the favor. We had LaBeau's, Daren's choice of course! After lunch I came home and did some cleaning, baking, and sewing. I was quite the domestic wife! I just wanted everything to be PERFECT!
Bear and I went to pick up Daren from work but first we stopped at the store and got some balloons. I tied the balloons to Bear's collar and it was HILARIOUS! Man I'm funny. Bear went running into the shop with balloons. I don't think Bear was a fan but I sure was!
When we got home I told Daren to sit down in the living room while I cooked dinner. I made him Hot Dog Pie...He found the recipe online a few weeks ago and has been wanting to make it. I had to touch raw meat, ketchup, and mustard for this. Sick. By the time I was done it looked SO gross! Jeremy put it best, he said it looks like man food. Needless to say I didn't eat it but Daren, Jeremy, and James all LOVED it! Barf.
After dinner Daren's family came over for ice cream and cake! It was SO fun! It was so funny to watch Bear when we were eating cake. Since it was just his birthday he thought the cake was for him. He was so confused as to why nobody was giving him any cake!
We ate and opened presents! Daren got some movies, a gift card to Border's, some cash, new earphones for his IPOD, and Jazz tickets!
His birthday week is not over yet though! Tonight we are going out to dinner and the week will end with a Jazz game! WOOT!
I love Daren SO SO much! He is seriously the BEST husband and is always putting me first...even during his birthday week! He is SO supportive in everything I do...including going shopping! He works so incredibly hard to support me and the puppy and he does a GREAT job! I love you baby!! I hope you had an AMAZING birthday!
1.07.2009
Happy Birthday Daren!
Posted by Ash at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
My wife has done an amazing job taking care of me this week. She is so amazing and I love her more than anything. Thank you for the wonderful night Baby!
Love Always,
D
Happy Birthday, Daren. Hope to meet you sometime. lol. P.S. I miss LaBeau's!!!! Eat some extra for me next time you go.
Happy Birthday Daren. Hot dog pie?! That just SOUNDS nasty. You are a good wife to make that for him! Sacrifices!
Didn't know it was Daren's Birthday??!! Happy Birthday! Sounds like you guys had a great time celebrating!
Post a Comment