This weekend was the big weekend for football, well for Cottonwood at least. I am VERY unhappy to report that we didn't win. We were SO close but just couldn't come out on top. I'm not a very good loser so I pretty much want to burn Timpview down. Any takers? On a good note though. Shane played AWESOME! The announcer said his name TONS of times! "Tackle by number 32, Shane Hansen!" Every time I heard it I yelled a little "WOOT WOOT!" It was a pretty emotional game for him...although he probably would never admit that. My dad informed me that this was the first game in 3 YEARS that Shane had lost. Sucky. I'm still REALLY proud of him! This is my after game face.
After the game we went to dinner with the fam, including Jace's new catch and she is SO cute! Everybody cross your fingers on this one.
Saturday Daren went with me to see Mama Marci and get my hair CUT! It's so short now! She had to shave my neck...which by the way I felt VERY UNCOMFORTABLE on the inside when she was doing it. BUT! She said it would make my hair look better so it was done. I LOVE my hair! I don't think I have ever had it this short! Marci is AMAZING!
I also got a REALLY cute new wallet from Marci's salon. LOVE IT!
After my haircut we went and ran a few errands and then went back to my parents house to watch the Utah vs. BYU game. I didn't really care who won but Utah DEFINITELY deserved the win they got. BYU played AWFUL! It was pretty hilarious.
About half way through the game Shannon and John came over...and then a little bit later Marci came over and we all hung out and chatted. I really love my friends and we rarely get to hang out with them when we go down to Salt Lake so it was way fun! We went and got some GELATO! I have been craving it for months now and it was DELICIOUS!
Today we had Thanksgiving dinner with my family and it was also DELICIOUS! My mama is such a good cook! If only I had acquired that skill from her....
We had a really good weekend, despite Friday afternoon. It seems like whenever we come down we are always on the go so it was nice to not have anything to do and just be able to hang out with the fam and friends. YAY!! We did miss Bear though and we were very happy to see him when we got back!
11.23.2008
timpview = no bueno
Posted by Ash at 6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am diggin your hair. Sorry about that football loss...both your brothers and BYU. The BYU game was just SAD! Oh well.
Boo. Go colts. Congrats to your brother though. He has an incredible football career.
I love the new haircut! It is super cute on you. And dont be too worried about the shaved neck. It looks great!
Post a Comment