First off. My washer is FIXED!! YAY!! Thanks to Daren and Jeremy. They took off the front and played around with it. Come to find out some tube was clogged and causing water to back up, therefore causing leakage. They clean it out, ran some CRL through the machine and it works like a DREAM! I don't have to buy rain boots anymore! Thanks guys! You are the BEST!
Second. I had a life revelation a few days ago. I am now calm, cool, and collective. I feel so much more at peace with the world. I love having revelations.
Thirdly. Last night we went to a Halloween Party at Petsmart. It was ideal! We dressed Bear up in his little costume, well its not little. It's too big for him. Which presents me with a great opportunity to tell you a story. When I was putting it on him he did NOT like it. He kept trying to eat it. I told him to EMBRACE IT and ENJOY THE HOLIDAY! He would not hear of it. After finally getting it on I realized it was WAY TOO BIG! Hilarious though! I took him outside and the first thing he did was chase his little devil tail in a circle. I was laughing so hard at him. He looked like a fool.

Then he went to go potty and because his outfit was so big, HE PEED ALL OVER HIMSELF AND HIS COSTUME! I thought I was going to die laughing! I called Daren to tell him and to see what he thought I should do. I eventually took the costume off of him and sprayed him with this body spray for dogs, which he HATES! Daren told me he didn't want to be the couple with the dog that smells like pee. Now he smelled like fruit. I threw his costume in the bed of the truck, hoping it was dry out a little. Sure enough, it DIDN'T! We had to put it back on him all wet. He didn't seem to mind though.
Can you see the wetness?
We headed over to Petsmart and it was SO busy! There were so many dogs there! Bear was freaking out. Daren kept walking him around the store while I waited in line for pictures. Our picture turned out SO cute! Oh I love it! We also got a cute frame and a trick-or-treat bag. It had some good stuff in it. Food, treats, bones, and some coupons! I was stoked! We didn't stick around for the costume contest though. Bear was getting a little WILD! He just wanted to smell everyone's bums. It was a good time and I'm SO glad we went!
Daddy getting Bear's pee costume on.


See that long, brown thing? That is a snake...in a costume. True story people. TRUE STORY!
Our CUTE picture AND frame! Please note Bear's devil ears. Aren't they SO CUTE?!
Last, but certainly not least, I took Bear in for his shots this afternoon. I know, he's 10 months old and he's just BARELY getting his shots. BACK OFF! I was so nervous! My little baby is growing up so fast!
Bear was SO good at the vet! I was so proud of him! He didn't bark at anyone. He just sat there calmly. The vet said he is really healthy, is at a good weight and he has great teeth. He said he'll grow a little bit more but not much. I was really impressed with the clinic. First of all, they saved us $30 just by being honest with me when we got there! It was really clean and quiet when we walked which is I think why Bear was so calm. The vet answered all of my MILLION questions. YAY! When he gave Bear the shots I almost started crying. SERIOUS. Bear flinched a little cause it hurt and I just held him. I can't even imagine what I'm going to be like when my children have to get shots. Maybe I should let Daren do the doctor stuff.
After the vet we went and saw Daren at work. Bear LOVES going to see him at the shop. He runs all around and says hi to all the techs. It's really cute. Then we went to Petsmart and got him a leash thing that goes over the head to help train him on not pulling us in all directions when he's on his leash. Poor dog HATES it! One of the workers was helping me, side note: she was SO helpful and it was very much appreciated, and he kept rolling around on the ground to try and get it off. Hopefully he'll learn really fast and won't have to wear it long.
He was still trying to get it off on the way home.
This is Bear's, "I just want to go home and sleep" face. And that, my friends, is what he is doing right now!
I think Bear has had enough for one day! He's going to sleep good tonight!
Second. I had a life revelation a few days ago. I am now calm, cool, and collective. I feel so much more at peace with the world. I love having revelations.
Thirdly. Last night we went to a Halloween Party at Petsmart. It was ideal! We dressed Bear up in his little costume, well its not little. It's too big for him. Which presents me with a great opportunity to tell you a story. When I was putting it on him he did NOT like it. He kept trying to eat it. I told him to EMBRACE IT and ENJOY THE HOLIDAY! He would not hear of it. After finally getting it on I realized it was WAY TOO BIG! Hilarious though! I took him outside and the first thing he did was chase his little devil tail in a circle. I was laughing so hard at him. He looked like a fool.
Then he went to go potty and because his outfit was so big, HE PEED ALL OVER HIMSELF AND HIS COSTUME! I thought I was going to die laughing! I called Daren to tell him and to see what he thought I should do. I eventually took the costume off of him and sprayed him with this body spray for dogs, which he HATES! Daren told me he didn't want to be the couple with the dog that smells like pee. Now he smelled like fruit. I threw his costume in the bed of the truck, hoping it was dry out a little. Sure enough, it DIDN'T! We had to put it back on him all wet. He didn't seem to mind though.
We headed over to Petsmart and it was SO busy! There were so many dogs there! Bear was freaking out. Daren kept walking him around the store while I waited in line for pictures. Our picture turned out SO cute! Oh I love it! We also got a cute frame and a trick-or-treat bag. It had some good stuff in it. Food, treats, bones, and some coupons! I was stoked! We didn't stick around for the costume contest though. Bear was getting a little WILD! He just wanted to smell everyone's bums. It was a good time and I'm SO glad we went!
Last, but certainly not least, I took Bear in for his shots this afternoon. I know, he's 10 months old and he's just BARELY getting his shots. BACK OFF! I was so nervous! My little baby is growing up so fast!
Bear was SO good at the vet! I was so proud of him! He didn't bark at anyone. He just sat there calmly. The vet said he is really healthy, is at a good weight and he has great teeth. He said he'll grow a little bit more but not much. I was really impressed with the clinic. First of all, they saved us $30 just by being honest with me when we got there! It was really clean and quiet when we walked which is I think why Bear was so calm. The vet answered all of my MILLION questions. YAY! When he gave Bear the shots I almost started crying. SERIOUS. Bear flinched a little cause it hurt and I just held him. I can't even imagine what I'm going to be like when my children have to get shots. Maybe I should let Daren do the doctor stuff.
After the vet we went and saw Daren at work. Bear LOVES going to see him at the shop. He runs all around and says hi to all the techs. It's really cute. Then we went to Petsmart and got him a leash thing that goes over the head to help train him on not pulling us in all directions when he's on his leash. Poor dog HATES it! One of the workers was helping me, side note: she was SO helpful and it was very much appreciated, and he kept rolling around on the ground to try and get it off. Hopefully he'll learn really fast and won't have to wear it long.
He was still trying to get it off on the way home.
This is Bear's, "I just want to go home and sleep" face. And that, my friends, is what he is doing right now!I think Bear has had enough for one day! He's going to sleep good tonight!



4 comments:
I have the best wife! And she takes such good care of the puppy and me. You rock Love!
D
This post was hilarious. You two will definitely be ready for children after Bear. You treat him well :)
You are so funny. Your poor dog just wanted to be gross and smelly like all the boys and you made him smell like a girl!!! You are awesome.
Bear is so cute, I still have not met Bear though. I need to make another trip up I guess. We really need to get together with everyone soon! I want to see you soon. I loved your dream and we need to discuss our t.v. show :)
Post a Comment