i need to vent for a minute.
i am so sick of people that are stupid and think they should get what they want, when they want it. even if this means the expense of others. seriously, the world doesn't revolve around you. deal with it.
i am so sick of calling some customer service number and getting someone that doesn't speak english. i just talked to someone who first of all didn't even listen to while i was calling, she just assumed and she was wrong. so the first 5 minutes of the phone call weren't even necessary. second, she didn't speak english worth a dime so i couldn't hardly even understand her and she didn't understand why i was calling. don't you think it would be beneficial to hire people that speak english when we are in america?
the end.
12.20.2007
i'm hostile.
Posted by Ash at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh man, I feel your pain Ash! And I miss you. Call me sometime! And I shall do the same.
Post a Comment