4.02.2017

it's almost baby time!

2 more days everyone!! 2 more days until we get to meet our wee babe! I am being induced on Tuesday. It is SO crazy to think about...I try not to think about it too much for too long...gives me a little bit of anxiety! HA! 

We have continued to be so blessed by our family and friends! My work threw me a small shower, our ward threw one for all the ladies due (there are 3 of us due the same week!), and my cute YW threw me one too! Baby Doree is already so loved! Makes my mama heart so happy!








We just finished her room this weekend too! It turned out so cute! It's just what I wanted...soft and peaceful..yet still has some color and spunk!





So far I have been feeling pretty good. I think yesterday was the first day and night that I was done. I hurt everywhere and was so tired! I feel much better today though. I think my feet and ankles have taken the brunt of this pregnancy! They are so swollen! Daren puts ice packs on them every night for me. I hate it, he loves it. HA! He loves to watch me squirm in pain and dealing with the cold...silly husband! But I am SO thankful for him! He has been taking AMAZING care of me and Doree. 



We have also been celebrating birthdays this month too! Adison turned 5! Oh I can't even believe it...makes my heart hurt a little! And Jacob turned 3! All of these "babies" are turning into real grown people. Slow down kiddos!










Last weekend we went down to Salt Lake to see the Lion King! My mom bought us all tickets for Christmas. She was a bit nervous that I would give birth before then but all worked out! It was amazing and a fun afternoon with the fam! Grandma Jo Jo bought Doree a stuffed Simba at the show! HA! She cracks me up! But he sure does look cute next to Princess Dora...also purchased by Grandma Jo Jo!



  
Until next time...Baby Doree will be here!! AH!!

0 comments: