My sweet husband mentioned to me today that I haven't blogged since I was put in as YW President. To say things have been busy, is an understatement! But here I am! All is well and we are alive!
We have busy, busy this month. Mostly with church stuff and yard work...and some fun family things too!
We celebrated little Luiz's birthday. He turned 12! I can hardly believe it. This kid has the biggest heart of anyone I know. He is so thoughtful and most of the time very respectful. Not the sharpest tool in the shed...but that's okay, right?! HA! Love my pal!
Daren and I played mommy and daddy to Haden and Adi a few weeks ago...it was exhausting! Why do people have children? HA! We had a good time. I took a day off work so I could get them off to school. I tried to take a picture of them waiting at the bus stop but trying to get both of these kids to smile and look at the camera is nearly impossible.
We have been doing A LOT of yard work too! We got our flowers planted...with the help of Adison. She is a hard worker but it sure does take 3 times longer to plant!
We also got all of our trees down along the back fence! And we got all the wood cut up and gone from our big trees. It looks SO good! So fresh and clean. I love it! I do wish I had take a picture of the fence before...
We also got our garden planted. This year we will have lots of corn, tomatoes, bell peppers, hopefully onions, zucchini, cucumber, and pumpkins! Lots of new things that we have never planted!
We just went to Adi's dance recital last weekend. Boy is she cute! She marches to the beat of her own drum. It's so great!
This week we celebrated our 8th anniversary!! 8 YEARS! Our anniversary was on Sunday so we took Monday off. Daren wasn't feeling too hot so we just relaxed, watched movies, had a little picnic in the mountains with Bear. Bear played in the river and loved it. And we had snow cones for dinner! It was a great day and I am so grateful for my relationship with Daren. He is amazing and so good to me. And I try and keep up!
Last but not least...I found where I want to be buried when I die. In Mendon. I was up there for a
YW/YM activity and I couldn't get over the views! It was so beautiful!
That's all for now folks!






























0 comments:
Post a Comment