Guys! We have the internet now AND TV! We haven't had TV in MONTHS! Just in time for all our fall shows to start again. I can't tell you how nice it is to just sit down and watch TV!
Anywho, both Daren and I are currently ill. He has had a cold/flu crap PLUS pink eye in both eyes and an ear infection. Poor guy. It looks like his eyes are bleeding. I'm just starting to get whatever cold/flu gumbo he had. We are a real hot mess right now. I think we will survive though!
Remember how our fireplace and mantle project is done! It looks so great! We currently have some temporary "shelving" until we get our cabinets. They are actually cabinets that will be going into the garage soon. But until then...they are working just fine for what we need! All the cords will be hidden as well once we get some permanent cabinets in. We found some at IKEA we like but we may get a quote on doing some custom so they fit on the sides nice and snug. We will see though. We are quite pleased with how it turned out! And we LOVE the mantle. We FINALLY got the color we wanted. It only took about 8 layers of stain and 3 different colors of stain.
10.09.2014
we have the internet!
I also made some new curtains for the living room. It's amazing how much brighter and open the room feels with them. I love them!
AND!! Daren and James got my new old sink in! My parents gave me their old one and it's WAY better than what was there before!
Daren also got my pallet sign up! (Don't worry this was all before he was sick!) You know, the one that took me a year to finish. I LOVE where it is!!
I'm still working on putting pictures up. And I think we are going to build an entry way table. I have been having one heck of a time finding one I like!
I think we are coming to an end of the big projects we are going to do right now. We still need to put up baseboards and paint the doors but other than that I think I am going to focus on making it feel more homey, you know, pictures...decorations...stuff like that.
Baby steps...
In other non-related house news.
Puppy got a haircut and look so handsome!
Adi and I went shopping the other night and she wanted to wear her dress up clothes. Who am I to tell the girl no?! She was a total babe magnet! Everyone loved her clothes and thought she was the cutest thing!
Peace and blessings.
Posted by Ash at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
Did you just end your blog with "peace and blessings"? I love you!
YAY FOR INTERNET! And TV!
Post a Comment