10.26.2014

the pumpkin walk

Hello! It's been a lovely fall season this year. The weather as been perfect...almost too warm sometimes. I love it!!

Yesterday my family came up and we went to The Pumpkin Walk. It was a beautiful day and so wonderful to be with my family! We had a great time! Before we went to The Pumpkin Walk, we wen to lunch and stopped by Cal Ranch. We were wandering around and here comes my dad is GIANT overalls...seriously so funny! He loved them!





 The Pumpkin Walk




















My dad loves to take selfies! It's actually quite funny! He likes to get right up in the camera, nice and up close! He cracks me up! I sure do love him!













 In other updates...

We had been cleaning out Daren's parents garage this month...it's been crazy and never ending...there is a reason they say cleanliness is godliness...ha! But seriously...We did find a few gems though! I have been looking for an entry way table for a little bit now but none of them are as tall as I want them. I thought I was going to have to make my own...UNTIL!!! Daren found this table in the very back corner of the garage!! What a gem! I have started sanding it and I am going to re-stain it and put new hardware on. I am SO excited about it!! We also found another table to put downstairs. And a bread maker...which I am equally excited about!






Did I tell you that I have a new calling?? I am the YW sport coach...you know, because I am so athletic. HA! Anyways, we are in volleyball season and we are undeafted! We are going to regions in a few weeks! It has actually been pretty fun! Super proud of these girls!!



Lastly...just for posterity sake...this is the big group picture from the family camp out this summer. Turned out pretty good I think!


 Much love! Can't wait for Halloween this week!

0 comments: