Guys! It was my birthday last week! And guess what? It was delightful! It was a pretty low key during the week. On my actual birthday we got Chinese food and then celebrated with Angie's kids. Makayla made me this SUPER sweet birthday treat. I had one bite and I was spent. It was so thoughtful of her. Love her lots!!
And then on Saturday we went to Boondocks with some friends and it was AWESOME! Holy crap we had so much fun! We were like little children! We did mini golf, go karts, bumper boats (which were my favs and we got SOAKED), the batting cages, and then played the arcade games! After we went to dinner and then home!
It was a good week! I can't believe how old I am! Gross. I actually realized how old I was this week...you see after the VMA's there was all this talk about twerking. I had to google it because I had NO idea what it was...and then I had to YouTube because I still didn't understand. Don't worry guys, I get it now. Double gross.
Also, Annie and I went shopping the other night and we went into American Eagle...Definitely too old to shop there!! I went like an old fart...I couldn't figure out how to wear some of the clothes. It was rough.
Anywho, all is well here. We went to court and the case was dismissed because Don filled out his paper work all wrong. He can still re-file though. He said in court he wasn't going to but he told Daren's mom he was. So we will see! It was pretty epic. Don was still yelling at the judge when we left the court room. He was pretty ticked that it was dismissed. It was awesome. We fill good about our case and where we stand, if he does re-file. There isn't a deadline for him, which is kind of annoying, so he can take his time if he wants.
We are moving on. Still looking at houses to buy...thinking about building!! Kind of exciting!!
Much love!















1 comments:
YAY! For birthdays! So glad it was awesome. Also, I totally wore that green shirt just yesterday (the one in the top pic). Twinners!
Post a Comment