This summer has gone by so fast already! I can't even believe it was the 4th of July last week! It blows my mind! We had a stellar good time this year!
I had a nice long 4 day weekend! Daren had to work on Friday so that was a bummer. Our weekend included 4th of July parties, lots of fireworks, parades, swimming, Pat Benatar (believe it), the farmer's market, car shows, and LOTS of laughs!!
Starting from the beginning...James and Susi had their annual 3rd of July party and it was super fun! We hung and chatted with friends, lit off our own fireworks, and then watched the big ones!
The next day was the 4th. We went to the Hyrum parade. It's always super fun! Angie picked us a good spot! Nice and shady! Makayla and Luiz were both in the parade this year so it was just a littles getting all the candy!
We also tried to go to the pool that day but it started to rain and lightening when we got there. Boo face!
Later that night we went up to our secret location...which isn't quite a secret anymore! We go up to the stake center in Millville and watch the fireworks. You can see them all over the south end of the valley. It's pretty cool and we always get a good show! There were definitely more people up there this year. Word is starting to get around I guess!
Friday we went to the pool. And it was awesome. And not raining. I love the pool. The only picture I took was of Adi bean. Before we even got back to the car after swimming she was out! It was so cute! Also, isn't her swimming suit so adorable!
Friday night was the most amazing night EVER! It was seriously SOOO much fun! Susi, Jenn, Annie, and I went and saw PAT BENATAR in concert at the fairgrounds! Oh man did we have a good time!! We let loose and danced our behinds off! It started raining when we got there but let up after about 20 minutes or so. You can kind of see the rainbow in that last picture. We weren't suppose to take any pictures during the concert but I snuck one anyways!
Saturday morning we all went to the farmer's market. I seriously love going! I could eat all morning there...and that is pretty much what we did!
Saturday afternoon my parents and Shane came up. We went to lunch/dinner and then headed over to the Cruise In parade! The weather was perfect and we again, had excellent seats staked out!
It was such a great weekend! Lots of family time! Back to work tomorrow...so sad!






















0 comments:
Post a Comment