Oh man I love Halloween! I LOVE seeing all the little kids dressed up! It almost makes me want to have a baby...almost...
I have so many pictures that I need to post. I probably won't get to them all tonight!
First off, we carved pumpkins. We have a one pumpkin rule in our house. You see, I usually get bored about half way through so then Daren has to finish it up. So we only get one pumpkin, that way he doesn't have to carve 2! This year I did pretty good!
We had Harley and Annie over for soup and grilled cheese, caramel apples, and carving pumpkins! It was the PERFECT fall night!
Mine and Daren's
Annie's
Harley's
Loves them!
On Halloween I dressed up as a witch! Most of ladies in my office dressed up as witches. It was so fun and we looked awesome! We had little kids coming in our office all day for trick or treating. I LOVED it! All of the kids came to see me too!
I have no words! Seriously. LOVE HER SO MUCH!!
After work, we went over to Daren's parents to see all of them in their costumes and take a few pics! They all looked so great!
These two are DOUBLE TROUBLE!




1 comments:
Great pumpkins and cute costume Ash!!
Post a Comment