10.22.2012

pumpkins and weddings

Hello all! It's like we are strangers, don't you think?!

We have been pretty lame lately...we have still been super busy, just not doing anything terribly awesome.

Until now...my favorite time of year is beginning! Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! All of it is so magical!

One of my favorite things of the fall season is North Logan's Pumpkin Walk! This year the theme was "Let the Games Begin." It was super fun! And the weather was pretty decent too!










This last weekend we went to SLC because my cousin got married. It was quite lovely. It was great to see our family and catch up.



This wedding was kind of a big deal...why you ask? Well after 16 years for one amazing friendship, my BFF and I, are FINALLY related! You see her niece, on her hubby's side, and my cousin are the ones that got married! Is it a stretch? Oh yes. Are we taking it and running? You know it! Needless to say, we are thrilled!







I do have to make a side note. It was very bizarre for me to watch Shannon and her children interact with another strange families...I almost felt like I needed to mark my territory on her. Make sure they know that I knew her first!

Hasn't it been a beautiful fall?! We have had a real fall! That has lasted more than 2 days! It's a miracle!

We have lots of fun things coming up so hopefully my blogging will pick up!

Much love!

0 comments: