4.09.2012

easter

Hello friends! I trust you all had an excellent Easter! We sure did! The weather was beautiful! Daren and I both agreed that our sacrament was wonderful. We both actually listened! HA! I was so overcome with joy and gratitude. I was having a hard time controlling my emotions. I am grateful for our Savior and the ultimate sacrifice he made for each one of us. I'm so grateful that Daren and I are sealed for time and all eternity. Knowing that I get to be with him for forever seriously makes me so happy! I want to yell it from the tops of mountains about how much I love him! AH! Flip, here I am getting emotional again...

Anywho, the rest of our weekend was also wonderful. We took Bear to the river twice and he had a great time! We ran into Daren's aunt and uncle, both times, with their dog. It was fun to hang out with him and let the dogs play together.










We also got to see one of my old roommates and her cute family. We went to lunch with them. And I basically wanted to steal their baby. Seriously, look at that smile!




Saturday night we "dyed" eggs with James and Susi. I saw "dyed" because it was ridic...James and Susi thought they would be cool and buy "no spill" kits. Well guess what?! They were a total fail! Do not stray from the real way, is what I say. HA! Oh I think I am funny!






Easter morning Bear woke me up and we went on a mini Easter egg hunt. My cute hubby hid some eggs for me to find and Bear helped. At the end was our Easter basket!






We had dinner at Daren's parents house on Sunday. After dinner the kids went on their Easter egg hunt. It's so fun to watch them get excited, especially the little ones! Oh man I love those kids SO much!








I have SO much more to blog about! A new baby in the family, a 30 gallon dutch oven...you heard me 30 GALLONS! Plus, we are going to San Francisco in 2 days! SO excited!

As my favorite Elder says...Peace n' Blessings!

0 comments: