Have I ever told you guys how much I LOVE Kenny Chesney?! Luckily my BFF, Shannon, feels the EXACT same way. You should see us together at his concerts. We are like giddy school girls...
Well, it just so happens that he was in town this weekend and we went!! It totally rocked my world!
Before we could get us some Kenny, we celebrated Sophie's 2nd birthday! Oh how I love Sophie! She is seriously so freaking adorable and has the cutest personality.
Love these hot ladies!
Anyways, back to Kenny! The first hour or so we were at USANA was REALLY intense. You see, we bought a Megaticket this year, clear back in February. The Megaticket ticket includes tickets to Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, Sugarland, and Rascal Flatts. (By the way, I'm REALLY excited about my summer concerts). And with this special ticket you could get into the concert 15 minutes earlier than the general public...making it so you could get some killer seats. We were suppose to be let in at 5:15, they didn't let us in until 5:45...THEN! They made us wait another 15 minutes to actually get on the lawn! Meanwhile they let all general public in. SO when the time came to actually get a spot on the lawn it was total chaos!! Oh man people were so angry!! It was kind of funny, but mostly super irritating. I'm just hoping that this isn't how the other 3 concerts are going to be.
After that we had a good old time!!
Uncle Cracker
Billy Currington...he is really hot in real life by the way...
Oh my stars...I love him
Look what we found on the way out! I laughed.
It took us FOREVER to get out of the parking lot...and then we got lost going home. HA! We didn't get home til like 1am. Did I mention the concert was over with at 11?! At least we were together...
I got to spend an entire 24 hours with Shannon and it was AMAZING!! John took one for the team and slept on the couch so Shannon and I could sleep in the same bed. That's how we roll...
One concert down, 3 to go!!



1 comments:
WOOHOO! What a grand evening! Remember how John is afraid I am going to be a lesbian because he lets me sleep with girls? Lets be honest, he wouldnt be upset if it was the case (But its not.)
Ps, I miss you already!
Pss, I am not a lesbian.
Post a Comment