The 4th of July is one of my FAVORITE holidays. EVER.
This year Daren and I had a nice, LONG weekend. It totally rocked my world.
Friday, Logan had their fireworks. James and Susi had their annual BBQ and it was delicious. This year we had a bounce house and all the kids LOVED it! It was pretty entertaining.
Saturday, we went and saw the new Transformers. It was awesome. I totally heart Optimus Prime. I may or may not have a robot crush on him! After the movie we went out to eat with my parents. And then over to the Cruise In parade. We got our favorite spot...we did set up like 2 days before the actual parade. It gets pretty intense!
Monday, was the actual holiday. Daren and I did some shopping, went to the pool (WOOT!), and then headed over to his mom and dad's for a BBQ. So yummy!! After eating and laughing lots, we went out to Millville to watch the fireworks in Hyrum. This year it was awesome! Since they made some of the ariel ones legal, EVERYONE was setting them off. Legal or not, they were awesome! We could see fireworks all over the valley!
Daren took Tuesday off, see I told you we had a nice long weekend! We went and saw The Green Lantern, relaxed, went to dinner with James and Susi, did some work in our garden and THEN found ourselves in another house adventure. You see, our AC wasn't working properly. You could hear it running and feel a little air but nothing like it was suppose to be. Basically our AC was running all the time...can't wait to get our bill for it. Anywho! Tom was here and took a look at it. Our filter was SO dirty! Seriously, nasty. it was so dirty that is was backing up our cold air cause ice build up. There was like an inch of ice in our vent...or whatever it is called. So we had to fill up pitchers of hot water to try and melt it. It wasn't working as fast as we needed it to. SO! We brought the hose in, hooked it up to our hot water for our washer and Tom went to town. There was water EVERYWHERE in my basement. It was awesome. Praise the heavens now it works and works even better!! Totally worth the mess. And it actually wasn't as bad as that one time our basement flooded. Do you remember that?!
That is ice.
This is shaved ice. I want another one...
Guess where I am going Saturday!? To see KENNY CHESNEY!! Oh man am I excited!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment