Yesterday I went with Angie and her little ones to Baby Animal Days. It rained, snowed, and hailed on us but we still had a good time! It was so wet and muddy! And all the animals were in barns instead of on the grass but that's okay! We went on the train, rode the ponies, and saw the BABY BEARS!! Holy crap they are so cute! The poor things had to stay inside the workers coats. I guess they are used to 70 degree weather all the time and TRUST ME it was NOT 70 degrees...not even close!
Waiting for the train!
Please remember it was raining and snowing...don't judge how we look
Look how cute they are!! I wanted to squish them!
Monkey was so cold so Ang put him in her jacket! Kind of like the baby bears!
Bahaha! They look so homeless....I love it!
We had a good time! It's something I look forward to every spring break! And I am already looking forward to next year...hopefully it's better weather!
Guys, my kitchen is SO close to being done! I'm so excited to show you! This spring break has been so productive! I am very proud of myself!



1 comments:
What time did you go? We were there and they did not have the pony rides or the train! Lame o. Stupid weather. To say it was muddy is an understatement. lol. Oh well. The kids had fun.
Post a Comment