Another glorious weekend has come and gone! Too fast if I do say so myself
Last week I watch Angie's kids while she was at Youth Conference. We played with the slip n' slide a lot and was AWESOME! Except now it has holes in it...guess I'll have to buy a new one! I think Bear is happy that there aren't children around. He likes my attention to be on him...and not 3 other children.
Even Bear got in on the pool action!
We also found out this week that Angie and kids WILL NOT be moving across the country anymore! I won't lie, I'm pretty happy about it. I was DREADING the day I would have to say good bye to my monkey!!
Friday night we went out to Hyde Park to celebrate their 150th birthday with a BBQ and FIREWORKS! I LOVE Hyde Park's fireworks. They are like, RIGHT THERE, in your face and it totally rocks!
Oh man, I love him!
HA! This kid is growing on me too!
Little buddies.
Actually...I think Monkey really likes Bear and wants to play with him all the time but Bear just gets annoyed by him. AND! Monkey takes a lot of mama time which Bear does NOT like.
Love me some summer sunsets!
Puppy was NOT thrilled being on his leash OR the fireworks!
Saturday morning we got a call from Daren's mom asking us if we would be in the parade so the kids could throw candy out of the bed. BOO YEAH! We got ready, bought some supplies to make the truck look fancier and then off we went! It was SO fun!
Hyde Park was honoring their founders this weekend and one of the founders was a Hancey! Which, in case you don't know, is Daren's mom's maiden name. In short, he is a relative. HOLLA!
Such an awesome picture...
The rest of the day we relaxed and had this little guy over for dinner...well and his parents.
Good times.



1 comments:
You finally blogged! YAAAAAY! I love reading about your weekend adventures. I wish I could spend them with you!
Post a Comment