7.27.2010

the boat lives again!

Saturday the boys worked on the boat ALL day. Daren left at 7:30 in the morning and we got home around midnight Saturday. Granted we did go to a "family reunion" for about 2 hours. But still.....ALL DAY!


We got it started Sunday afternoon...but that doesn't mean anything. We got it started last year but when we got it on the water it wouldn't move. Super annoying. 

ANYWHO!

We took it out for a test run last night and IT RUNS! WOOT!

We got to the marina and it started to rain. But we went out anyways. Daren was the only smart one and wore his swimming suit. Between the rain and the water splashing up on us, Susi and I got SO wet! It was pretty hilarious!

P.S. These were taken with my phone so they aren't the best....




Look at those boys. 
Aren't they so cute?!



Hello almost flat tire...if it's not one thing, it's another.



Puppy was ready to go home. The boat isn't his favorite place to be.








We're taking it out to the lake on Saturday and I'm SO excited! Hopefully it still works! You never know if that boat.

I guess I'll have to find another name for the boat besides Satan now....maybe Satan's Uncle?


P.S. I'm not sure why my fonts are different but it's kind of annoying. 

0 comments: