This past weekend...and today, have been quite the emotional ones. I'm thinking about selling my tear ducts on eBay. What do you guys think?!
One of the emotional events that took place this weekend was the joining of these 2 beautiful souls. This emotional event was a HAPPY one! I am SO happy for Harley and Annie! They are PERFECT for each other and the day was BEAUTIFUL!!
They had their reception at the American West Heritage Center and it was SO cute! They had a horse and wagon take you to the barn and it totally rocked my face off.
Instead of a montage video, they hung pictures along one side of the barn starting from when they were a baby til recent. SO CUTE!
Congrats Harley and Annie! We love you guys!



2 comments:
D! Are you wearing JEANS to a wedding reception?! tsk tsk (jokes!)
Super cute wedding. I love looking at awesome weddings. It just makes me want to do mine all over again though. lol.
Post a Comment