Yesterday, being the last day of school, I had to say good bye to a lot of wonderful people. There were tears. LOTS of tears. I don't think I've had such an emotional last day of school since my high school graduation. We were probably the only ones in the whole school bawling our eye balls out.
It's so sad to know that the dynamics of this classroom, children and adults, will never be the same. Some aren't coming back, some are switching schools, some don't know what the future holds. I was truly privileged to be apart of this team this year. I have developed some INCREDIBLE friendships, ones that are NOT replaceable. Ever.
This school year has been very challenging for me and these amazing women have stood by my side through all of it and they will never know how much I appreciate them for it. They never doubted me and they always stood up for me. I could not hand pick a better group of women to work with!
I feel like I have worked with my fair share of students over the past few years and these kids are by far the most talented and intelligent little beings. I've grown to love these kids, some more than others, but I would take any one of them home with me in the heart beat.
I could go on and on about how much I love these kids and the funny stories...but I am trying to go a day with out crying!



0 comments:
Post a Comment