2.22.2010

sweet mercy

Where did the weekend go?! Can't we have 6 day weekends? I would REALLY love that.

Daren and I made an over-due trip down to the SLC.

I got rid of my ghetto nasty roots, had a delicious cheesecake brownie with some of my besties, and then met Daren and my 'rents at Shane's game. What was my dear, sweet husband doing? Hanging out with my parents! And he enjoyed himself! I LOVE that Daren and my parents get along! I don't feel as guilty as I would if I made him sit at a hair salon on a Saturday afternoon for 3 hours.

Cheri, and Mel and her babies. I love her little Dylan. He's SO cute! Just look at that face!



Baby Sophie! 
OH I LOVE HER! I didn't want the gathering to end because I wanted to keep holding her!
So many squishy babies! I love it!



Here is Shane sitting during his 10 minute "time-out" after getting his first technical. He's number 34. 
By the way, 10 minutes is a long time in Jr. Jazz land. 

Shooting. 
Go team! They lost though. It was kind of a sad time.

Later that night Daren made homemade pizza....YUMMY and we watched the Olympics. It's so nice to be able to spend time with my cute family and not have to worry about doing anything else!

Sunday my little brother, Shane, got his patriarchal blessing. I'm SO proud of him! Kind of funny that the day before he got 2 technical fouls and a flagrant foul in his basketball game. Oh and he forgot his recommend for the blessing so he LITERALLY had to run home and get it. Luckily it was in walking distance. HA! Only Shane!


Here is a picture of my nephew. We put him in a box on Sunday. It was funny. 
Man I love this child and his crazy hair! 

P.S. Today is my half birthday! WOOT! Cold Stone for dinner tonight! And maybe Costa Vida....

1 comments:

Shannon said...

ASH! WHY did you choose the ugliest picture of them all to put up? I thought we made an educated decision on which one we liked. Unless this IS the one we decided on and I just look that horrible blown up :)

PS, GO SHANE!