2.08.2010

super bowl

The smell of victory is SWEET my friends!


We had a GREAT Super Bowl Sunday. We had good food, awesome company, and an AMAZING win! Wasn't that a good game?! And there were some pretty funny commercials too!

However, halftime = BORING!


Daren's work has been having a football pool thing going on all season and Daren WON it! The whole dang thing! HELLO $125 in our pockets! CHA CHING!

I just want to point how amazing my husband is! If the Colts had won, then there would have been a tie for 1st place so it would come down to whoever guess the closest number of the combine scores. Does that make sense? Anyways, Daren guessed 48....and what was the total combined score?! 48!! I was such a proud wife last night! I still am!

I told Daren I wanted it all in $1's and so we could roll around in it! TMI? Maybe.

Can you tell I like to win? HA! Second place would have been $50, which is still awesome...but lets be honest I REALLY wanted 125 big ones!

I only took pictures of the food last night...go figure!

Meatballs....YUMMY!


I had these Lemon- Cream Cheese cupcakes and they were AMAZING!



GO SAINTS!


P.S. In case you haven't noticed...or care for that matter, I deleted my Project 365 blog. I got bored with it...especially on days where nothing happened. Sometimes you just have NOTHING to take a picture of. Eh.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats on winning! You should for sure go shopping! I would!