Saturday night we went to the Jon Schmidt concert in Salt Lake with my family. It's a tradition and I like it. We ate dinner and The Pie and then walked up to Kingsbury Hall.
The concert was most excellent, as always!
Look how huge that pizza is! It was as wide as the table! So delicious!
Now begins the season of pictures were Daren's coat glows...Dang those reflective things on his coat so people can see him....Also please note that I was wearing my purse UNDER my coat. Very awkward.
The consequences for eating at The Pie ended in food poisoning for my dear hubby. He's had a rough day today. And there isn't anything I can do! Except hold him. And I have been. He's starting to feel better tonight. He even came to tithing settlement with me ( I didn't make him either, he chose to). I hate seeing him like this, it just breaks my heart.
P.S. I have decided that breakfast in bed is a VERY good way to start a Saturday. Luckily for me, it happens quite often.
P.P.S. My Christmas shopping and crafting is DONE! ALL OF IT! You guys should see my color coded Christmas list....It looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!



0 comments:
Post a Comment