SO! Last night while I was cleaning up dinner, Daren took the garbage out. It stunk REALLY bad. That is besides the point though. It was taking him a lot longer than it should have to come back in. I started to get a little worried, especially since I couldn't hear anything outside. A few minutes later my phone rang, it was Daren. I thought, oh dear something really did happen. Of course I answered it, Daren told me to come outside for a minute. Naturally I went outside and this is what I saw....
Daren and Bear were playing fetch with a TREE BRANCH! Seriously people. A few days ago when it snowed a lot that branch fell off and has been sitting in the corner of our yard since. Bear has tried to attack it several times and even tried to bring it in the house with him...BUT I've never seen him actually MOVE it until tonight! It was so hilarious! Daren would hoist it above his head, like seen in the picture, and throw it, then Bear would DRAG it across the yard back to him. What a special couple they are! I do love both of them!
Today before we went to pick up Daren from work Bear broke a piece of the branch off and wanted to bring it with us. I said N.O.
Anywho! On a not so funny note, our furnace is broke...again. This time it is the blower thing, it just doesn't blow...at all, not even cold air. It's cold in our house. 52 degrees to be exact. The men are downstairs trying to fix it as I type this. I can hear them conversing...although it doesn't sound like it is furnace related. Luckily we are NOT lacking in blankets. We have a plethora, if you will. But I would much rather have heat than need blankets. Maybe I should break out the blow dryer...
Wish us luck!
2.19.2009
fetch and furnace
Posted by Ash at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
*UPDATE* The furnace is fixed. Thanks to Grandpa Don, Dad and James for all the hard work and effort. And to Bear, who chased around the flashlight beam and got in the way alot, we still love you pup!
D
That is the greatest! I love the pics!
The blow dryer in the blanket trick warmed many a cold nights for me...I am just lucky I didn't start a fire!
Post a Comment