6.29.2008

Saturday is a special day...

...it's the day awesome things happen!

Let me tell you about it!

1. Breakfast in bed, brought to myself by my wonderful husband.
2. Completely finishing unpacking and putting our house together. We are officially ALL moved in! Woot!
3. Clean house.
4. TV and internet installed! So excited! We were getting sick of watching movies and shows on DVD. However, The Office can never get old. Special shout out to Jer who waited on hold for 30 minutes because the Comcast guy didn't even hook up our internet right.
5. BBQ at our house. We have awesome friends and family who brought all kinds of delicious food!
6. SLIP N' SLIDE! It was a total hit with the little kids..and myself and Susi. We tried to pretend we were 7 again..our bodies did not like it. We both have bruises all over our legs and I think I pulled a muscle in my stomach area. It was SO worth it though! Thanks to Nurse Annie for assuring me I wasn't going to die.

Special thanks to Lacey who gave me a great idea for making the Slip N' Slide more slippery! For this special tip, please see me. You'll never guess what I used.

All in all, yesterday (Saturday) was a awesome day!

Here are some pictures from the Slip N' Slide fun!
This is me. This picture is posed. Every time I went down the slide my back would turn to the camera so finally we gave up and this is what we got.

Susi-loo. She was more graceful when it came to sliding and taking a picture.


The little kids were a lot better at it. They kept showing us how it was done.

Sister in laws!

The sun was totally in our eyes taking this picture.

Today will begin a new adventure. We are going to our new ward. I'm kind of excited but nervous at the same time. I'll let you know how it goes!

PS. Don't forget! ONE WEEK FROM TODAY WE ARE GOING PRIVATE!

4 comments:

Kristine Elaine said...

Ashlee...the slip n slide looks so fun...I totally want to get one now. I would love to keep being able to read your blog. My email is nielsenkristi@hotmail.com.

Cher said...

I really wish that I was there. You best be adding us to your Private Blogginness :

Sarah said...

fun stuff! Glad to hear the wedding, honeymoon, and beyond went awesome. I wish you nothing but wonderful bliss!!! let me be your friend still: skyandsarwestergard@yahoo.com.

Marci & Matt said...

Ash... I love that you didn't fall off the face of the earth after marriage, like so many others! You know I always love your blog updates, which is why you must allow me to continue reading it! My email is marci_mcdaniel@mac.com