or blogs! Whatev.
I'm going to conjoin mine and Daren's blog as previously mentioned. He still won't blog but it's all good. I'm going to be changing my URL to something cooler than ashleeisawesome. I'm not sure how you can get much cooler than that but I'll sure try. Our blog will also be private.
I'm not going to change the URL until we go private which will be......drum roll please! July 6th. It is a Sunday. I don't know why I chose that date but I did. That gives all of you, my readers, over a week to give me your e-mail addresses so you can still read what is happening in the lives of the newlyweds.
SO! Comment with your e-mail address or you can just e-mail me. If you don't know my e-mail address, just ask. If you don't know how to get a hold of me...well then I probably won't allow you to read my blog.
Happy Wednesday!
PS. I fixed the link to my photographer on my last blog. Sorry about that. I'm special.
6.25.2008
The joining of 2 souls....
Posted by Ash at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I want to keep reading!! amandasmth@hotmail.com (make sure there is no "i" in smith!)
Ummm...ME ME ME!!! Put me down :-) alisha@oakstreamphotography.com.
Can I read? Sure would love too...mhemmert@hotmail.com.
Thanks!
me to! lo.wise.zo@gmail.com
rjamilla@aol.com. Add me. Or else. ;)
you need to make sure you let me in!!! susitude@gmail.com
Don't forget Syl either.
stibbitt@comcast.net
add me! lindsaybarnett@gmail.com
your wedding was beautiful!!! You looked drop dead beautiful ashlee! please let us in on your hillarious blog! dhanley3@gmail.com we would like to come visit daren& you sometime. We love ya! Thanks for keeping us smiling, your so funny!
Post a Comment