I just filed my taxes and I owe the government money! $126!
It's all because of my stupid internship that first of all, was a WASTE OF TIME AND MY MONEY! Not only did I loose money by doing it, now I have to pay the government!
Here's the story. I got paid $1250 for my internship, which worked out to $2.50 an hour. SO NOT WORTH IT! I didn't even learn anything! I had to drive to Ogden twice a week. I put over a thousand miles on my car and probably supported the local Chevron with the amount of money I spent on gas.
Apparently, the money I got from practically VOLUNTEERING for 9 months is taxable and wasn't taken out from the beginning. Which now leaves me paying $126 of my hard earned money to the government. Doesn't the government already take enough money from me? I think so.
P.S. At least the beloved state of Utah is coming through for me! $15! Woot! Anyone want to go to a movie?
3.06.2008
I hate the government!
Posted by Ash at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's no bueno! What a week you've had... Here's some hugs: OOOOOOOOOOOO
I looove the government. They make life WONDERFUL!. ha! Im sorry Ash. And yes, you CAN take me to a movie. Sorry Daren!
Post a Comment