This weekend there was great success and I'll tell you why!
I got my hair, which hasn't been done since July. Sick, I know, but true. My hair is dark. Well, not really dark. I haven't been this dark since probably high school. It's weird to go from platinum blond to dark. It's actually my natural color. I take that back. My natural color is "mouse" according to my great hair stylist, Marci, which means I have grey hair. My color now is not grey. I really like it. And I trimmed it. I want to grow it out and donate it. An episode of Oprah inspired me.
Also, I went the whole weekend without my dad noticing the large scratches on the side of my car from my garage. Yes, once again I drove my car into the side of my garage. I'm special. But I do blame the people that live across from me. They park their cars in the most inconvenient places and I have a hard time making a wide enough turn into my garage. They have a garage too! Why don't they use it?!
The biggest success this weekend was Daren asking my dad permission to marry me. Heaven help us all, right? I am very happy to report that things went very, very well!! Woot! Any day I could have a large diamond on my finger! I can't wait! It seems like everyone knows when and how it's going to happen, except for me!!! Daren likes to rub it in my face too. He says he is teaching me patience. Boo! I told him I was a patient person unless it was regarding something I wanted.
It was a very good weekend. I got to spend time with my family and my friends. Shane was ordained a priest too. Can you believe he is 16? Holy freak. Plus my mom made Thanksgiving dinner for Daren and I since we won't be in Salt Lake for the actual holiday. It was delicious. My mom is seriously one of the best cooks...if only I had her same talent...Luckily Daren cooks. If he didn't, we would probably starve to death.
P.S. I just re-read this and I seriously had a billion spelling and grammatical errors...and it probably still does. Maybe I should go back to school.
11.19.2007
Great Success!!
Posted by Ash at 11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ASHLEE! That's so awesome that Daren asked your Dad. You guys are so sweet cute together! I'm just so excited for you! WOOT WOOT! ASHLEE IS ROCKIN AWESOME!
Oh my...that is the most perfect weekend ever! I'm so sad I dont know how he is going to propose...see? youre not the only one! I HAD BETTER KNOW AS SOON AS IT HAPPENS!
Post a Comment