I have been having lots of fun lately! Lots of fun with my girlfriends!
The first weekend I went away was to Park City with my high school besties! And it was so fun! We ate, laughed, shopped, colored in coloring books, and took about a million selfies! I feel so blessed to still have such a great friendship with these girls still. They are seriously my best friends and we always have so much fun together! I told you we took a lot of pictures..and this isn't even all of them! HA!
This last weekend was a fun filled weekend! It started with Logan High winning the 3AA State Championship in football! It was a great game! I was so nervous the entire time. Even after they won my stomach was still a wreck! I'm so proud of Shane! It has been so fun to watch him coach and win!
After the game, my mom and I headed to the Salt Palace Convention Center for Time Out of Women...with 5,000 other women. We met up with one of my friends from church and some of her friends. We had a great weekend! We heard from amazing speakers like, Tim Ballard, Mary Ellen Edmunds, some of the cast from Studio C, Emily Freeman, Lisa Clark Valentine and Hank Smith. All of them were funny and uplifting and had a great message. We listened to music from Gentri and Jenny Oaks Baker. I had never been before so I was a little anxious but now I am definitely a fan and can't wait to go again!
Tomorrow night is YW in Excellence and then it's Thanksgiving! We are hosting dinner at our house this year! We will have about 30 people! I am a tiny bit stressed but overall I am excited for it! I am grateful that we have a home large enough to be able to do it! It's going to be Griswold Thanksgiving!







































0 comments:
Post a Comment