Lots of summer fun happening over here!!
We went to one of Haden's t-ball games a few weeks ago. It was pretty entertaining to watch. I am pretty sure Haden was over t-ball by the last game! HA!
Daren is a Super Uncle. Look at him carry those chairs AND Adi!
Before we went to the game, we were out shopping for camp chairs since both of ours are broken. Daren got in the truck and totally SPLIT his shorts! Like bad! It was SO funny! I was laughing so hard that tears were coming out! We had to run to Cal Ranch and get him a new pair of shorts. We walk in and he kind of walked around the outside of the store and then someone asked if she could help him find something. He said, "Yes. Shorts." and I just busted up laughing! The poor girl kept staring at me. I made sure she knew I wasn't laughing at her! Oh man it makes me laugh every time I think about it!
We have been having lots of fun with our popsicle bench too! The youth in our ward love it! And that makes me so happy! Speaking of youth...the officially made me Girl Camp Director AND YW Personal Progress Leader. I am pretty excited to be in YW's! I love those girls so much!
Daren's parents have a TON of raspberry plants and they are out of control this year! We went over and pick them for like hour or so and you couldn't even tell we did anything! We picked enough to make 2 batches of raspberry jam. Making jam always makes me so nervous. It's so easy but I also get nervous I am going to mess it up and waste all the fruit! But it turned out super yummy!
The other night we were at Kohl's searching for some new perfume for me. We were smelling a ton of them and they all started to smell the same. Kohl's didn't have any coffee beans out to clear our nasal passages. Daren had the bright idea to start smelling the leather purses. It was so hilarious to see him put his head in a purse and smell. I was dying!! But it worked! My life is definitely not dull with Daren around! After a while one of the workers told us she has some beans to smell.
This weekend we out to Hyde Park for their Pioneer Celebration. It's one of my favorite traditions we have. Daren's aunt and uncle, Mari and Casey, live across the street where they shoot of the fireworks. They also do dinner and fun. I love it! This year they had tacos and got a pinata! There weren't too many other kids there so it was just basically our side of the family getting the candy. The kids were in heaven!
Summer is more than half way over with! There will be more snow cones and fun! And I can't wait!

























0 comments:
Post a Comment