It's 2015 yo!! I can't believe it. Can you?!?
We had a GREAT New Years!! We had a little gathering at our house. We had food...like A LOT of food, games, Rock Band, and most importantly, a dance party in the basement! We rang in the new year with pots and pans, a toast to the new year, and sparkling cider! We ended up going to bed at like 2:30 in the morning...and let me tell you! I am too old to party like that. It was totally worth it though!!
I went to the store the night before and walked away with this! I think we have enough drinks!
2014 was a good year for us. It started off a little trying with our house hunt but ending so amazing. We are so grateful for the things we have been blessed with, including our home. Super grateful for all those who have helped us get here. I am looking forward to this new year. Can't wait to see what it will bring!
We also have 2 new roomies! They moved in today! My brother, Shane, and his friend Rob will be staying with us for a few months. They are both going to school at USU and both trying out for the football team. We are excited to have them! As a result of them moving in...we redid another bathroom! This one wasn't NEAR as difficult as the first one. It looks a whole lot better!
Happy to have another project under our belt! I think we are done with big projects for a few years!
Hope your new year was great! And I hope your 2015 is even better!














0 comments:
Post a Comment