Have I ever told you guys how AMAZING and HILARIOUS my friends are?!? Seriously. THE BEST.
We went on a girls weekend getaway last week and it was SO fun! We stayed in Salt Lake on Saturday night and then went to Park City on Sunday. We ate a lot of delicious food...I mean a lot! We laughed, we talked, we shopped...we visited local pharmacies...did headstands to make our innards go back to where they belong...best weekend with my besties!
We did our "Favorite Things" again and it was so fun! I love that little tradition we do.
Love these girls so much! There is a reason we have all been friends for so long...it's because we are all awesome!
Yesterday, we had a surprisingly productive day...we unpacked some more boxes..they are never ending..and I think I made a bigger mess than when they were still packed...
We also cut the last of the trees/bushes down in front.
It went from this...
to this a few weeks ago...
to this last night...
You can actually see our house now!! It's a fresh, clean slate. What will we do with it?! We have idea...but probably nothing until spring time!
So much happiness...
















0 comments:
Post a Comment