5.14.2013

a wedding, a graduation, and a birthday

Guys. Guess what?! MY BROTHER IS HOME FROM HIS MISSION!!! WOOT!!

Just wait to you read about it...which won't be this post. But I promise it will be soon!! Lots of crazy stuff going on around here...it's stressful and annoying. But this too shall pass!!

Moving on...

A few weekends ago we had the great privilege to attend a wedding of some good friends of ours, Ryan and Justine. It was quite a lovely afternoon and quite a lovely wedding. It was at this cute little park in Wellsville. I didn't even know it existed. But I loved it!










That same day we also celebrated Daren's BFF, Jody, graduation! He graduated from USU and we are VERY proud of him! So glad we got to celebrate his big accomplishment!! We went out to his mom's house in Newton for a good old fashion weenie roast! It was SUPER windy! It was wild. 





And last but not least! My little Monkey turned 5!! I wish I could capitalize my numbers! I can't believe he is 5. It's so sad! He is so grown up! I can hardly stand it! He is such a sweet boy and has a great smile! He definitely has a special place in my heart!










 Can't post anything without cute baby Adi in it! Look at her starting to walk! She gets so excited and you can tell she is so proud of herself! It's pretty adorb!


Up next!? The reunion I have been waiting for for 2 years!!

0 comments: