4.03.2013

cheri's baby shower

One of my dearest and bestest friends is having a baby!! Guys, I am seriously so excited for her! She is going to be THE BEST mom! Whether she believes it or not...I know it's true!!


This weekend we threw her a little shower! And it turned out so cute! Marci and Shan did a great job! The theme was April Showers.








 We had kabobs! Fruit, salad and sandwich kabobs!











It was such a great time!! It was so great to celebrate a new babe into the circle! And it was great to see old friends! Sure do love them all! Love you so much Cher!! I can't wait to meet little baby girl in just a few short weeks!


On a side note....when I opened up the internet the other day at work this was the first story I saw....kind of random, don't you think? I have never thought about being a bag lady. Have you?


Also, this was at Marci's house. It's not everyday you see a real life stuffed giraffe...Her dad shot this in Africa. It's giant.


I still have to blog about Easter so stay tuned!!

Much love. 

1 comments:

Cher said...

Ash I love you!