12.19.2012

temple square

Usually during the holidays we are too busy to do anything fun! HA! Kidding...but seriously. It has been years since we have seen the lights downtown because we are too busy! Not this year! We went down last weekend and it was awesome! We took Frontrunner down and then took Trax around SLC. It worked out so great! It was cheap and you didn't have to worry about parking!

We saw the candy displays at Maceys, walked around City Creek, had dinner at Cheesecake Factory, and then saw the lights! We also got to meet up with Shannon and her family and we got to see my family for a few minutes. Plus, we saw other long lost friends! It was a grand time!

I loved the candy displays! I remember when ZCMI used to do them every year. They were my favorite! City Creek was so big! And beautiful! I was having some major sensory overload! I think I need to go down again when there are a million people! Because it was crazy! The MoTab was performing, so was Kurt Bestor, AND there was a Jazz game! Talk about lots of people! We put our name on the list at Cheesecake Factory at 4:30 and we were finally seated at 7. Don't worry, we didn't wait at the restaurant the entire time! The lights were beautiful as usual! I loved it! So many sparkles!

Our train on the way was kind of a joke. We had to wait an extra hour and a half because it broke down. We wanted to get on the 10:00 train....needless to say we didn't get home til 1am. And the weather was crappy but we made it! It was a good time! So glad we were able to go!!



























SO MUCH FUN!!

0 comments: