It was my birthday!! YAY!!
Daren went WAY over his budget this year and got me this bad boy! WOOT!! I love it so much!
On my actual birthday I got these AMAZING flowers from my mama and daddy! AND! I got the amazing card in the mail from my BFF!
When you open up the card, Justin sings to you! It is seriously so amazing!
This last weekend we went down to Salt Lake to celebrate with my fam. We went to Desert Star Playhouse on Friday night. It was super fun! LOVED IT!
Saturday we celebrated with a trip to Costco and cheesecake! YUMMO! I also got to spend the afternoon with my BFF and I LOVED it! We went to lunch and then shopping!
Saturday night we had a baby shower for Shannon! It was so fun! Seriously love my friends SOOO much!
We have been super, crazy busy lately! This is the first night in weeks that we haven't had something to do. So we are enjoying sitting on our couches and doing NOTHING!
Loves.




0 comments:
Post a Comment