7.29.2012

update!

Hello my pretties!!

I hope you all are doing so amazing!

Things on the home front are swell! Let me show you in pictures....

P.S. If we are friends on Facebook, then you have already seen these. My bad.


Puppy got a hair cut. He did NOT want to get out of the car so Daren had to carry him in like this. 
What a champ!





We cleaned our carpets before our new furniture arrived....and it was freak nasty. 
I promise I vacuum.







 We got our new couches this week!! WOOT!! We love them! We haven't left the living room in 2 days because they are so comfy! We had quite the issue getting them in! It took Daren and Andy over an hour to just get one piece in!! It was crazy. I was certain we were going to have to take them back! But finally Daren sat on the floor and pushed them in as hard as he could with his feet and it worked!! They are giant! Like WAY bigger than they were in the stores. Apparently we measured wrong....we thought there would be like a foot, foot and a half gap for people to walk by...nope!! Pretty sure this is only like 6 inches! HAHA! Oh it was so hilarious! But they are aren't going anywhere! People will just have to think skinny when they come over! Or walk around!


Last but not least...
How much do you love her?! Seriously...

0 comments: