1.17.2012

new years eve and birthdays

Well, well, well....here we are!

It's 3 weeks into the year and so far this year is going grand!

We celebrated New Year's Eve like rock stars this year! We played games ALL.NIGHT.LONG! And we ate ALL.NIGHT.LONG! It was super fun! We banged pots and pans at midnight and then had a family toast! I didn't take a single picture. THAT'S how much fun we were having!


We also celebrated 2 birthdays in one week!

Bear turned 4 this year! I can't even believe it! He is getting so old! He is the best puppy ever! He is so smart and so loving!

Puppy does not like fire, even on his birthday candles.




He ate it in one bite. Yup, one.


THEN! We celebrated Daren's birthday! YAY!! Daren is the most wonderful husband! He is so generous, kind, supportive, and just over all amazing! 
We had dinner and then went to a movie with all our family and friends! We also celebrated this last weekend with my family. We went to dinner and watched a movie. Seeing a trend? We like food and movies.



I should have taken a picture after he opened the presents...opps...


YAY for fun!!

Also, today I started my new job!! It went very well! Lots of info to learn and my brain hurts a little bit but overall things went very good! So happy to be employed and so grateful for everything!

0 comments: