Seasonings Greetings my dear friends!
Is everyone ready for Christmas?! I am not. Close. But not quite yet.
We have been busy enjoying everyone's lights since we don't put them on our house. Why? Because it would basically be a death trap to put them on our roof. And we don't have any outlets outside. So, if you drive by and see darkness, it's not because we are Scrooges. It's because we like our lives.
Anywho! The last 2 weekends we have been partying like rock stars. Minus the alcohol and cocaine. Do famous people even do cocaine? I feel like that drug was a fad. But what do I know about drugs.
Our first Christmas party was the Annual Hansen Christmas Party and it totally ROCKED my face! We had delicious food, craft hour, and then white elephants!
Craft hour you may ask? OH YES! CRAFT HOUR!!
12.13.2011
christmas parties!
Christmas whore.
Grandma is dead.
I am a gem.
Our models.
They strutted their junk to J.T.'s "I'm bringing sexy back."
You can't tell in this picture but those turkey legs move!
Creepy yet amazing!
A few more gems from the evening!
Isn't he the cutest reindeer EVER?!
We have also been to our ward Christmas party...which was nothing to write home about so I shall move on.
The latest party was the Hancey Christmas Party. And it was a good time. Yummy food. Fun gift exchange. I love watching little kids open presents.
And then, a new tradition, Polar Volleyball! Everyone was suppose to wear their swimming suits but people are smarter than that. Only a few chose to freeze their tails off. It was pretty funny to watch though. As I was looking through the pictures I took I noticed 2 things.
1. Nobody hit the ball when I took the picture.
2. People look like they are dancing instead of playing volleyball.
I LOVE my in laws!
See what I mean about the dance moves?
Not entirely sure what is happening here but I like it.
Please note her foot is holding down her son.
My lover totally rocked it!
And there you have it folks. Our holiday shin digs thus far!
There will be more to come soon!!
WAIT! Did I ever show you guys our tree?!
Here she is! Isn't she a beaut?!
It's my favorite tree that we have ever cut down!
Until next time...
Posted by Ash at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment