Oh my stars I feel like I haven't had any time to live!! I don't know why I feel like that though we haven't been doing anything! I don't have a REAL update just some random pictures taken last week...
Last week I took Monkey up to campus to watch 20,000 bouncy balls drop from a helicopter. That's right, 20,000! It was pretty awesome. It was "Geek Week" up there and it was some sort of experiment...they also set a world record.
There they go!
If you look closely you can see all of them bouncing...
There were literally hundreds of people there trying to get a ball.
I was eavesdropping on some people next to us and heard that one of the girls was going to try and get a ball so I asked her if she would try and get one for Monkey after she got one for herself. I wasn't about to take a 2 year old into a crowd of crazy college students all trying to get little cheap bouncy ball. She said she would...well when she came back she only had one but she gave it to him anyways! It was so nice of her and he was talking about it the entire way home. He kept saying "sky" "ball" and imitate it falling from the sky. Oh I love him. I haven't been able to spend as much time with him lately so it was nice to have some quality Monkey time.
These are pictures from dinner on Sunday...we all much have been on one of something...
He kind of looks like Frankenstein...
I love these little munchkins!
This costume used to be Daren's.
I think he is secretly hoping he can have it back! I mean it obviously still fits him! HA!
You can look forward to a few blog worthy things: I'm painting my kitchen, Shane will be leaving in just over a month for his mission so we will have farewells, family activities, and family photos, also spring is just around the corner which means yard work. OH! And we finally bought a new hammock! Can't wait to put it up!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment