1.05.2011

new years!

Well hello again...

Daren and I aren't the biggest New Year's Eve fans....in fact New Year's Eve as never really been one of my favorite holidays. I can't only remember a couple of years where I've REALLY partied the night away. We would rather go to bed and not have to worry about catching up on sleep the next, which rarely happens. You could say we are New Year's Eve grinches...regardless we still party and stay up til midnight...We wouldn't want to disappoint our fans of course.

Anyways, moving on...

We went next door to Marty and Connie's again this year. We ate some delicious food, played some games and then rang in the new year with a kiss and some crazy poppy confetti things.

Every year the men play SPOONS. This year all my sister-in-laws played too. Not I though. I can do Black Friday at Walmart but I'm not brave enough to play Spoons with the Tibbitts' men. I will take pictures instead...which is still putting your life at risk.

I swear he  ate the ENTIRE night...



Don't worry, this was just a WARM-UP round!










Susi= first one out!









Angie could have been a pioneer...Seriously....





Don't worry guys he is the remaining champ!! 
WOOT!!

See?! Still eating...In fact I think he ate half of that bag of potato chips.



HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh!!! That last pic of you is making me laugh SO HARD! HAHAHAHA! I love you!

Adam and Cassie said...

Your in laws are awesome. I don't think I've ever played a card game that awesome.

Cher said...

Hahaha! Wow this post made me chuckle! That looks so intense! I don't blame you for not joining in! It's like extreme card playing! Love and miss you!