12.30.2010

christmas!!

Don't worry guys Santa came to our house this year! We spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my family and then we spent the rest of Christmas with Daren's family. We didn't get home from the Tibbitts' until like 11pm so Daren and I waited until Sunday afternoon to open our presents from each other.

It was most magical.

Mama's Christmas tree...



My mom bought everyone scarfs to wear on Christmas morning. We went to Little America for breakfast, after we eat my mom found an empty ballroom with a Christmas tree in it and we went to town! I have a pretty adorable family...








Haha! I sure do love my husband!





BAHAHA! This picture was in the ballroom and it was a good time!


LOVE my new sign!



Ma and Pa Tibbitts' house was CRAZY! But I loved it!

Bear decided to just lick the wall for the first hour...no big deal!









Then he got a little scared of all the craziness happening around him...so he sat under Daren the rest of the time



Christmas at our house...Sunday afternoon after church. 
Boy was I spoiled this year by my dear husband!










Hope everyone had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

0 comments: