4.26.2010

soccer games and yard work

Why do the weekend always go by SO fast?!? BLAH!!

We had a very good weekend. It was very productive.

We went to soccer games for both Makayla and Luiz. It's pretty funny to watch little kids play soccer. Luiz plays with the 4 and 5 year old team and he looks like a GIANT compared to other kids. And he is a MAJOR ball hog. He'll push anyone out of the way to get the way, including this own teammates! It's kind of like watching a herd of cows chase after a soccer ball. Oh well, sure do love those kids!!


tongue out.







tongue out.





After soccer games we did some yard work. Daren got the lawn mower fixed and mowed the lawn. He was in HEAVEN! He seriously loves to mow the lawn. And I love watching him. Occasionally. you'll catch him rocking out to his music, sometimes he'll even throw in an air guitar move while he's mowing.


We always got out my rocking chair and hose. WOOT!! Next weekend I think we'll work on the flower beds and then start planting our garden. I'm so excited for our garden this year!!

We also did family pictures with Daren's family. I can't wait to see how they turned out!! We went out to Smithfield where they had these red, yellow, and red barn doors. SO AMAZING!! Totally rocked my world!! Don't worry I'll share them when I get them!

0 comments: