Do you guys wish I would blog again?! I do.
And don't worry, I'm going to right now.
Here are a few things that have been happening around our casa....
Last weekend we went to our niece's dance recital thing. There were like 6 or 7 dance companies there...it was more like a showcase. Anywho. It was exciting and long. The lady that was commentating made a comment about EVERY dance after. The program seriously would have been half an hour shorter if she had kept her mouth shut. And it was always the same comment... "Oh I love their energy. Their costumes were so great. Oh I have a friend in that dance and she is so great." BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! I wanted to poke my eyes out. On a lighter note, watching all those dances was bringing out my inner dancing diva. It was REALLY hard not to get up on the stage and start dancing.
Moving on....
Daren's family is going to San Diego in June and this week we decided that we were driving...all 14 of us...in 2 cars. Start praying for me.
The fuel pump in the truck went out this week. It died...while I was driving it! Luckily, I was in our neighborhood and not on the highway. Also, luckily, we got the part for a lot cheaper than it should have been and Daren's brother fixed it that same day. The fuel pump was suppose to go out like a year and a half ago so we knew it was going to happen...we just didn't know when. All is well though! The truck runs great!
Work has been SUPER stressful for my lover this week. I felt so helpless this whole week. Usually he'll have a bad day here and there but a whole week?! UGH! No bueno. Hopefully next week will be better for him. Pray for him.
As a result of being so stressed, Daren is a sickie. It's a sad time. Today we just lounged around the house because he didn't have the energy to do anything. I'm not complaining though. I got 3 naps today. Count them. 1.2.3! It was pretty awesome!
I've started going to Zumba and it pretty much rocks my world. It also kicked my butt, HARD CORE. The first time I went I thought I was going to die after the WARM-UPS! It will get easier...at least I keep telling myself that.
Last but not least, my little brother, Shane, got his senior pictures taken and they are AMAZING! But that should surprise me since Alisha took them. P.S. Alisha is the lovely lady who did mine and Daren's wedding. Seriously, I almost started crying when I saw them. I can't believe my little brother is going to graduate soon! AAHHH! It's so weird and so sad and so exciting!
You can seen the rest here. LOVE THEM!!
Have a good week peeps. PEACE.








2 comments:
OH my GOSH! Shane is graduating? Since when! Isn't he like 14? THat's crazy sauce! Awesome pics though! MAN, I gotta get a hold of this lady! She rocks!
This is really wiggin' me out! Shane's a senior! That's wild! I love these pictures (TOTALLY NOT A SURPRISE WITH MISS ALISHA ON THE SCENE THOUGH!!!)
Post a Comment