4.24.2008

.......

Today is April 24th. APRIL! It's snowing outside. It's been snowing all day. I'm annoyed. If there is snow when I get married, I'll be very angry.

I woke up annoyed. Needless to say I'm real excited to move out of my place and not have roommates, one in particular.

I'm excited for this weekend. Lots of wedding stuff happening, including a bridal shower. Woot! Wedding stuff has worked out so well that I'm worried the actual day will be a total disaster....

Our announcements should be ready tomorrow. I'm so sick of dealing with Watkins. Note to self: Never use them again.

Cafe Sabor tomorrow with my co-workers. Party at the school after! Yay for Fridays!

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever but it's only been since Saturday. Eh..

I'm kind of sad that Irish girl got kicked off American Idol last night. Not sad enough to keep thinking about it.

The Office tonight is new. I can barely contain myself!

I'm going to make my blog private today.

I have to start sewing Jace's blankie after work...5 days left! Woot!

I have been so tired lately. What's my deal?

I think that is enough of my ramblings for right now. Too bad I don't have any new pictures to share.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

If you go private, please let me know, I want to be able to read!!

Sarah said...

yay for Fridays!!! congrats on finishing the quilt, and... have so much fun at your shower.